Welcome to the Pride Resorts, To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Resort Guests, please respect the following rules:
- Entry is restricted to one person per ticket, which is valid only for a date and specified time.
- Pets or other animals are not allowed inside except for service animals of the resort.
- Foods from outside and alcoholic drinks are not allowed inside Resort. Intoxicated persons are not allowed to enter the Resort.
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing, and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the Resort entrances and also within the Resorts.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Resorts, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Resort Guests and our Cast Members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
- Dress like Sarees, Dupatta, Long Pants, Shirts, Jeans, Burkha,Cargos are not advisable to enjoy in Water Rides / Pools.(Nylon and polyster clothes are preferable)
- Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to enter the Resort. To board an attraction, children under age 7 must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older..
- Guests may have to leave the Resort even before closing time if the situation warrants.
- The management reserves the right to close any ride at any time for safety/technical reasons without prior notice.
- The management has the right to cancel the ticket and remove any person from the Resort premises, if misbehavior or violation of resort rules is reported from his/her part.
Tickets and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters our resorts and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the resort, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operating hours of any Resort or attraction, close any Resort or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Resort Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice.
- If you have any questions, please visit any Our Office location.